The Wrap Boost Solution is a cost-effective saturation product, enabling you to reach an entire market or zone at minimal cost while the large size allows you to put the spotlight on your products. This solution delivers addressable geofencing digital ads to your targeted households, setting the stage for the arrival of the printed marketing piece in their mailbox. This multichannel approach increases frequency, measures foot traffic or online conversions, and amplifies your message, resulting in increased response.
Benefits for Your Business
- Stretch your marketing dollars by reaching more customers with this market saturation tool.
- Simplified process: All-inclusive rates include design, printing, advertising costs, postage, and shipping.
- Targeting the same households that receive the printed piece with addressable geofencing digital display ads complements your postcard and drives greater return on your advertising investment.
- HIGH VISIBILITY PIECE
- Since the Wrap contains all of the other pieces we mail (except the Impact Postcard), it’s the first part of our package a person sees in their mailbox.
- The Wrap is a full color product with page sizes of 8” x 10.5”.
- HIGH VISIBILITY PIECE
- MARKET SATURATION
- The Wrap Boost Solution achieves market saturation by being delivered to a full market (a group of contiguous ZIP Codes that are recognized as a business center, typically a town or city) or Wrap zones (contiguous ZIP Codes that form the foundation of a market).
- The Wrap Boost Solution enables you to target the same households that receive your print ad with a digital ad, amplifying your message and increasing frequency.
What Exactly is the Wrap Boost Solution?
An integrated campaign with the Wrap Boost Solution helps amplify your message and increase frequency for greater return on your advertising investment. The Wrap Boost Solution has four full-color pages, each measuring 8” x 10.5”. The Wrap has the dual purpose of holding all the other inserts we send, as well as being the star of the mailbox. Why do we say it’s the star? For starters, your offers are not obscured by being wrapped in plastic or hidden away in an envelope because the Wrap holds all the other messages inside. Another reason is its size. It’s larger than most other things that you receive in your mailbox, and that helps your message to stand out from everything else competing for attention.
4 Wrap options are available to showcase your business, all amplified by complementary digital ads.
Full Page Wrap
Piece Size: 8″x10.5″
Advertise on the outside of our package, giving you the most visible position, or put your message on any of our inside pages to reinforce your brand awareness.
Center Spread Wrap
Piece Size: 16″x10.5″
Own the center pages of our wrap, bringing you an even larger ad space to draw attention to your offer and message.
4-Page Wrap Set
Piece Size: Four 8″x10.5″ pages
Let your business cover the entire package by putting your creative on all 4 pages, inside and out, providing you with the most ad space for low cost.
Outside: 2″x5″ Inside: 2″x10.5″
Extend your creative to the wrap banners either inside or outside the package. Banners give you the ability to promote a special offer or drive attention to an insert inside the package for pennies per household.
Our national award-winning design is already included as part of our all-inclusive rate for you when you partner with Mspark.View Design Gallery
Home Services Case Study
Due to a drop in sales and not receiving a positive return with YP (Yellow Pages) advertising, this client needed a cost-effective solution to help reach consumers in his trade area.
- Saturate the market around the location reaching 48,000 households
- Utilize the Wrap to drive traffic & sales
- Mail during peak sales months to generate interest and awareness
- Run an aggressive offer to get attention
in sales revenue
return on investment
Quick Serve Restaurant
A regional quick serve restaurant (QSR) turned to shared mail to generate awareness in the marketplace and drive customer traffic to their locations.
- Saturate the market reaching 43,000 household surrounding their location
- Utilize strong coupon offers to drive traffic and sales
- Consistently mailed over a 5-month period using a cost-effective wrap solution
average redemptions each month
return on investment
Want to See More Case Studies?
Interested in seeing more success stories like these? Head on over to our Case Studies section where we have more information from many different business categories for you to view.