This fast-to-market direct mail postcard and digital advertising solution can target consumers down to the household level and reach them quickly, within just 2-3 days. Whether reacting to changing market conditions or using a mailing list to target a highly valuable audience, your message and offer are seen when it matters most around key purchasing periods. An integrated campaign utilizing Quick Response Boost delivers a digital ad to your target households, setting the stage for the arrival of the printed marketing piece in their mailbox. This multichannel approach increases frequency, measures foot traffic, and amplifies your message, resulting in increased response.
Benefits for Your Business
- Trigger-based marketing targets consumers with a uniquely relevant message during high spending periods triggered by major life events
- Fast-to-market postcard and digital ads can reach your customer in 2-3 days
- Reach a highly valuable audience by using one of our targeted list programs
- Re-engage your customers by using a client mailing list or saturate a route to acquire new
- Stand-alone, high quality postcard will grab attention while digital ads amplify your message with increased reach and frequency
- Ability to run a set it and forget subscription program by using a valuable mailing list
Product Options & Inclusions
- Measures 11” x 6″ with a full bleed
- 9 pt cardstock lends visual weight and strength to the piece
- Name callout and messaging variability available to increase ROI
- Layer in your own customer data, use one of our valuable lists, or saturate an area
Our national award-winning design is already included as part of our all-inclusive rate for you when you partner with Mspark.View Design Gallery
How Can I Use the Trigger-Based Quick Response Boost Program?
Our trigger-based Quick Response Boost Program can be used in many different business situations when you need to reach a specific audience very quickly. An integrated campaign with Quick Response Boost helps amplify your message and increase frequency for greater return on your advertising investment. Here are some use case ideas for you to utilize Quick Response Boost to bring traffic and sales to your business.
Furniture and Bedding Retailer
A furniture and bedding company with 6 retail locations was looking to grow sales by marketing to new movers coming into their markets. Another objective was to drive more online traffic to their website as shopping has shifted more to e-commerce, and online competition has grown.
- Identified the client’s key geography and utilized our primary data sources to set up a monthly subscription-based integrated new mover marketing program.
- Fast-to-market trigger-based Quick Response postcard reached targeted consumer mailboxes within 2-3 days of move-in.
- 18 addressable geofencing digital impressions deployed over the course of 10 days targeting the same households, starting 1-2 days before the direct mail piece hit the
- Results were tracked by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution for all locations.
7x greater than industry average
A furniture retailer was looking for a cost-effective way to attract consumers who had never been in their stores to come in and make their furniture purchases from them over the competition.
- Utilized Mspark’s Quick Response Boost Program to strategically target customers who recently moved to their delivery area.
- Set up a frequency campaign to reach new movers within 2-3 days of being triggered.
- Utilized a strong offer of 10% off the entire purchase that addressed the customer directly and featured financing options as well.
directly connected to the program during the campaign period
for every $1 spent
A National Telecom Company was looking for a cost-effective way to accelerate new customer acquisition by targeting consumers who were planning to move in the near future.
- Utilized Mspark’s new Quick Response Boost Program to strategically target pre-movers in their serviceable area.
- Set up a frequency campaign that would reach pre-movers within 2-3 days of being triggered.
- Used a strong offer that addressed the customer directly and featured a no-contract option.
over a 5-month period
in the highly competitive new mover market
Want to See More Case Studies?
Interested in seeing more success stories like these? Head on over to our Case Studies section where we have more information from many different business categories for you to view.