In the past year, 55% of shoppers who prefer online shopping have responded to an ad/coupon in the mailbox. When you add a digital advertising component to direct mail, they work synergistically to boost response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with e-commerce brands across the U.S.
Trends to Consider as You Build Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy
- 76% of consumers adopted a new shopping behavior like digital shipping or a new website during the pandemic.
- 75-84% of those consumers plan to continue their newly adopted shopping habits even after COVID, according to a McKinsey & Company study.
- The pandemic paved the way for e-commerce to play an even larger role in consumers’ daily lives.
- From 2019 to 2020, e-commerce sales growth outpaced brick-and-mortar sales with a 44% increase from 2019 to 2020.
- During the first quarter of 2021, e-commerce sales increased 39% over the same period in 2020—that’s nearly triple the increase recorded for the first quarter of 2020.
Sources: Digital Commerce 360; Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; Simplifi; AdMall AudienceSCAN 2021
Influence E-Commerce Consumers with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
An integrated ecommerce marketing strategy anchored by direct mail with complementary addressable geofencing digital ads increases reach, effectiveness, and advertising ROI. Promote awareness of your brand’s website and highlight your services and products while targeting your best potential customers.
- 61% of consumers visited a retailer’s website after receiving a print ad
- 45% of consumers make purchasing decisions from offers they receive in the mailbox
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- Shared direct mail gives you the ability to create one-on-one messages in a tangible format. Addressable geofencing digital ads allow you to reach your target audience with complementary digital ads to boost the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Optimal results come from replicating your online branding and design. By reinforcing awareness developed online, we can help you drive the next action step of traffic to your website or dental practice.
Sources: 2017 NHCS Adult Study 12-month; Response Rate Report: Performance and Cost Metrics Across Direct Media,” ANA | DMA, November 2018; USPS Consumer Mail Moments Spring 2020, Summit Research; IPC Cross-Border E-Commerce Shopper Survey 2019
We offer integrated marketing solutions to fit any ecommerce marketing need and budget.
Targeted Insert Boost Solution
Available in 9 sizes to meet your needs and budget, our Targeted Insert Boost Solution allows you to target the consumers most likely to do business with you all the way down to the carrier route level. The Targeted Insert Boost Solution includes a two-sided, full color piece that features only your business along with digital display ads. We have sizes ranging from standard inserts all the way up to mega inserts to meet any need. Your target audience will also receive complementary addressable geofencing digital ads, which warm up the mailbox and increase the reach and frequency of your campaign.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution
Increase response rates and ROI with targeting down to the household level using our high-visibility Impact Postcard Boost Solution. What sets our Impact Postcard Boost Solution apart from other direct mail postcard options? When we send out our monthly shared direct mail package, your Impact Postcard mails outside the package. This means that your message will receive the benefit of looking like a stand-alone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. Complementary addressable geofencing digital ads targeted to the same audience warm up the mailbox and set the stage for the arrival of your postcard, increasing reach and frequency of your campaign.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution is ideal for special events, acquisition and retention with options to saturate areas with the same message or target specific households with a unique message, creative and offers.
Preprinted Insert Boost Solution
Our preprinted insert distribution options with Boost allow you to target your best customers from the full market of 116+ million households all the way down to the carrier route level with print and digital ads. Add your preprinted insert or advertising circular to our shared direct mail package and save money compared to other direct mail options while increasing your reach and response with digital ads targeting the same audience. Read more about this cost-effective solution to reach your best audience.