In the past year, 61% of dental patients responded to ads in the mailbox. Our integrated Boost solutions work synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with leading dental care providers across the U.S. to help them build successful dental marketing strategies.
Top Trends to Consider as You Build Your Dental Marketing Strategy
- 42% of Americans don’t see a dentist as often as they would like
- 60% of new movers switch dental providers
- 12% of US adults plan to switch dentists within the next year
- 52% of dentists use print/direct mail as part of their marketing strategy
- 66% of dental practices offer insurance alternatives (and this number is growing)
- Fee-for-services plans
- Dental discount plans
- Patient membership plans
- Patients with these plans visit the dentist 2-3 times more frequently than uninsured patients and purchase 2x the amount of treatment
Sources:AdMall AudienceSCAN 2020; American Dental Association 2018; CDC/National Center for Health Statistics Epsilon
Influence Dental Patients of all Types with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
An integrated marketing strategy anchored by direct mail with complementary addressable geofencing digital ads increases reach, effectiveness, and advertising ROI. Promote awareness of your dental practice and highlight your services and products while targeting your best potential patients.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- Engagement with the mailbox is at an all-time high with daily mail engagement increasing 69% since March 2020 and consumers spending 11 minutes sorting, opening, and reading their mail daily
- Shared direct mail gives you the ability to create one-on-one messages in a tangible format. Addressable geofencing digital ads allow you to reach your target audience with complementary digital ads to boost the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Optimal results come from replicating your online branding and design. By reinforcing awareness developed online, we can help you drive the next action step of traffic to your website or dental practice.
Sources:USPS Consumer Mail Moments, Spring 2020; 2017 NHCS Adult Study 12-month; Response Rate Report: Performance and Cost Metrics Across Direct Media,” ANA | DMA, November 2018
We offer integrated marketing solutions to fit any dental practice need and budget.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution:
Increase response rates and ROI with targeting down to the household level using our high-visibility Impact Postcard Boost Solution. What sets our Impact Postcard Boost Solution apart from other direct mail postcard options? When we send out our monthly shared direct mail package, your Impact Postcard mails outside the package. This means that your message will receive the benefit of looking like a stand-alone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. Complementary addressable geofencing digital ads targeted to the same audience warm up the mailbox and set the stage for the arrival of your postcard, increasing reach and frequency of your campaign.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution is ideal for special events, acquisition and retention with options to saturate areas with the same message or target specific households with a unique message, creative and offers. For even greater impact, add-ons such as magnets and scratch offs are available.
Quick Response Boost Mover Program:
Target movers as they make purchasing decisions with the Quick Response Boost Mover Program. More than 70 brand decisions are made during a move, and 60% of new movers switch dental providers. Additionally, movers are 5x more likely to become long-term patients. The Mspark Quick Response Boost Mover Program is a trigger-based solo postcard and complementary addressable geofencing digital ads that give our clients the flexibility to target pre- and new movers and reach them within 2-3 days when they are quickly making purchase decisions.
Source:American Dental Association
Targeted Insert Boost Solution:
Available in 9 sizes to meet your needs and budget, our Targeted Insert Boost Solution allows you to target the consumers most likely to do business with you all the way down to the carrier route level. The Targeted Insert Boost Solution includes a two-sided, full color piece that features only your dental practice along with digital display ads. We have sizes ranging from standard inserts all the way up to mega inserts to meet any need. Your target audience will also receive complementary addressable geofencing digital ads, which warm up the mailbox and increase the reach and frequency of your campaign.