Wireless, Internet & Cable customers respond to ads in the mailbox. Our integrated Boost solutions work synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with leading telecom providers across the U.S.
Top Trends to Consider as You Build Your Wireless, Internet & Cable Marketing Strategy
In response to the pandemic, many consumers changed their budgeting and spending habits. Many are open to switching providers if they find a better deal.
- 15% of U.S. adults plan to buy a new mobile phone or switch providers in the next 12 months.
- 27% of potential switchers say price is their reason for switching; 23% say coverage area; and 20% say the data plan is their reason for switching.
- 54% of U.S. adults do not bundle their home communication services.
Sources: AdMall AudienceSCAN 2020, Prosper Insights & Analytics Monthly Consumer Survey;
Influence Wireless, Internet & Cable Customers of all Types with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
Anchor your marketing strategy with direct mail while boosting its reach and effectiveness with a digital component. Promote awareness of your wireless, internet & cable products and services while targeting your best potential customers.
- Power up your marketing mix with a multi-channel approach anchored by direct mail.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared with only 4% with only digital media alone. That’s a 175% increase in purchase intent when anchoring your digital campaign with a print component like shared direct mail.
- 70% of purchase influence is driven by print and digital media.
- 60% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after seeing an ad offline and online.
- Engagement with the mailbox is at an all-time high with daily mail engagement increasing 69% since March 2020 and consumers spending 11 minutes sorting, opening, and reading their mail daily.
- Shared direct mail gives you the ability to create one-on-one messages in a tangible format. Addressable geofencing digital ads allow you to reach your target audience with complementary digital ads to boost the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Competitive blunting is key as budget-conscious consumers consider their options. Keep your brand top-of-mind by placing it in your customer or prospect’s mailbox to reinforce your brand and blunt competitors and extend your reach and response with digital ads.
- Optimal results come from replicating your online branding and design. By reinforcing awareness developed online, we can help you drive the next action step of traffic to your website or brick-and-mortar location.
Sources: USPS Consumer Mail Moments, Spring 2020; 2017 NHCS Adult Study 12-month; Response Rate Report: Performance and Cost Metrics Across Direct Media,” ANA | DMA, November 2018
We offer telecom marketing solutions to fit any need and budget.
Preprinted Insert Boost Solution
Our preprinted insert distribution options with Boost allow you to target your best customers from the full market of 116+ million households all the way down to the carrier route level with print and digital ads. Add your preprinted insert or advertising circular to our shared direct mail package and save money compared to other direct mail options while increasing your reach and response with digital ads targeting the same audience.
Impact Postcard Boost Solution
Increase response rates and ROI with targeting down to the household level using our high-visibility Impact Postcard Boost Solution. What sets our Impact Postcard Boost Solution apart from other direct mail postcard options? When we send out our monthly shared direct mail package, your Impact Postcard mails outside the package. This means that your message will receive the benefit of looking like a stand-alone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. Complementary addressable geofencing digital ads targeted to the same audience warm up the mailbox and set the stage for the arrival of your postcard, increasing reach and frequency of your campaign.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution is ideal for special events, acquisition and retention with options to saturate areas with the same message or target specific households with a unique message, creative and offers. For even greater impact, add-ons such as magnets and scratch offs are available.
Targeted Insert Boost Solution
Targeted Inserts with Boost give you the flexibility to meet your business needs and budget requirements while targeting the customers most likely to do business with you with print and digital ads. These two-sided, full color pieces available in 9 different sizes allow you flexibility to showcase as many (or few) products or services as you need in a single mailing while targeting the same audience with Boost to increase reach and response.
Quick Response Boost Mover Program
Target movers as they make purchasing decisions with the Quick Response Boost Mover Program. More than 70 brand decisions are made during a move, and movers are 5x more likely to become long-term patients. The Mspark Quick Response Boost Mover Program is a trigger-based solo postcard and complementary addressable geofencing digital ads that give our clients the flexibility to target pre- and new movers and reach them within 2-3 days when they are quickly making purchase decisions.