As America emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic, there is some good news: 90% of consumers have either already been back to their dental office or are ready to go back. And with the anxiety and uncertainty of living through a pandemic, many of them need to go back sooner rather than later. The ADA Health Policy Institute reports that stress-related oral health conditions are on the rise among dental patients since the onset of COVID-19.
The post-pandemic environment presents a great opportunity to win back patients and acquire new ones. That’s where we can help. With Mspark as your dental marketing partner, we can help you target patients effectively and grow your practice with direct mail and integrated marketing solutions. Download our infographic for insights to inform your dental practice advertising and keep reading to learn how to target and acquire patients to grow your practice.
As vaccinations continue to be administered, Americans are resuming some normal activities, but competition is fierce for dental practices. Ensuring a consistent message in the marketplace will allow your dental practice to increase your market share while blunting competitors.
- Keep your brand top-of-mind by placing it in your customer or prospect’s mailbox and blunting competitors. Direct mail can help you drive the next action step of calls to your practice or traffic to your website for appointments.
- 61% of potential dental switchers in the U.S. have responded to an ad or coupon in the mailbox in the past 12 months.
- Engagement with the mailbox is at an all-time high.
- Consumers spend 11 minutet sorting, opening, and reading mail daily.
- 79% of recipients look forward to checking their mailbox each day.
- Daily mail engagement has increased 69% since March 2020.
Direct mail does more than simply engage consumers; it drives awareness and purchase intent.
- Advertisers achieve a 39% lift in unaided ad awareness when print is integrated with digital campaigns vs. digital-only campaigns.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone – That’s a 175% increase in purchase intent when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
We offer direct mail product solutions that benefit dental practices like yours, helping you:
- Acquire new and re-engage lapsed patients
- Connect to new movers to your area. 60% of new movers switch dental providers.
- Promote your service offerings and special promotions or deals (teeth whitening discount, new patient special)
The following direct mail product options have proven results as part of dental care provider marketing plans.
- 1-1 loyalty and acquisition messaging in one mailing
- Build awareness and brand consideration
- Personalized for better engagement and response
- Reach new movers in just 2-3 days
- Subscription based program — set it & forget it
- Establish brand and credibility before your competition
- Low cost, high ROI
- Maximize budget and extend reach
- Target ideal consumers in-need of your services or products
Download our infographic for a summary of tips and trends to create a successful marketing plan, as well as a dental case study to see how dental care providers like you have seen marketing success with direct mail. If you’re ready to talk more about integrating direct mail into your multi-channel marketing strategy to drive better results and ROI, reach out today.
DOWNLOAD OUR INFOGRAPHICSources: AdMall AudienceSCAN, 2019; American Dental Association, 2018; ada.org; CDC/National Center for Health Statistics Epsilon; USPS Consumer Mail Moments, Spring 2020, Summit Research; Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; Connecting for Action – Canada Post Neuroscience Report