National Optical Retailer Case Study
A national optical retailer needed a marketing strategy to help combat competition entering into the marketplace, maintain and protect market share, acquire new customers, and grow current patient base.
- Utilized customer data to identify best geography to mail
- Targeted 36,284 households around one test location
- Personally addressed Impact Postcard with variable messaging and strong offers to current customers as well as and non-customers
sales revenue generated
in sales ROI for every $1 spent on shared mail
overall redemption rate
Optical Retailer Case Study
A local optical retailer wanted to generate awareness of their practice in the marketplace.
- Saturated the market around the location reaching 41,263 households
- Utilized a high visibility, high readership Targeted Insert.
- Promoted an aggressive $29 eye exam offer to generate interest
in sales for every $1 spent on shared mail
Steady flow of appointments and new clients
Patient Acquisition Case Study
A multi-location physical therapy provider needed an effective marketing program that would help them reach and engage the geriatric population within the marketplace and drive new patient acquisition and growth.
- Identified key sub-ZIP Codes for distribution based on clinic location density and high population of consumers (geriatric population age 65+).
- Targeted 154,927 households within a 3-mile radius of the clinics with the Impact Postcard, Targeted Insert, and Addressable Geofencing (AGF) Digital Display Ads.
- Utilized high visibility, high readership direct mail pieces combined with targeted digital display ads, amplifying their message and serving as additional touchpoints along the patient journey.
in projected new patient revenue* (*New patient value = $1000 (10 visits - avg. $100 per visit)
return on advertising spend
incremental new patients to the clinics
in projected incremental new patient revenue
return on advertising spend
click-through rate compared to industry average
Regional Optometrist & Eyewear Retailer Case Study
A regional optometrist and eyewear retailer needed an effective print solution to drive double digit growth YOY, maintain and protect market share, acquire new customers, and grow their current customer base.
- Utilized Mspark’s high visibility, high readership print solutions, the Impact Postcard and Wrap
- Saturated markets & ZIP codes surrounding multiple locations
- Maintained a consistent mail frequency to increase response and sales
- Incentivized customers with aggressive coupon offers
double digital growth goals
Did you know? In the past year, eye care patients and eye wear shoppers responded to ads in the mailbox in a big way, including:
- 60% of eye care patients in the U.S. responded
- 62% of prescription eye wear shoppers responded
- 64% of potential eye doctor switchers responded