Dental Practice - Defending Market Share by Blunting Competitors
In business for more than 10 years, a single dental practice with two providers was looking to protect their market share by blunting their competitors and increasing the number of new patients.
- We used a data-driven approach to identify the best carrier routes to target based on income and families.
- After three successful direct mail campaigns in Q1 of 2021, the client was interested in integrating addressable geofencing (AGF) digital display ads into their future mailings
- We hyper-targeted the best households and deployed 18 digital impressions over the course of 10 days, during which the consumer also would receive an Impact Postcard in the mail.
- After the initial campaign, we tracked the success of the campaign by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution.
Doubled patient acquisition when the client integrated AGF digital ads into existing direct mail campaigns
CTR - 50% greater than industry average
Dental Practice – Acquiring Customers and Increasing Sales
A local dental practice was looking to gain new patients and grow their business.
- Targeted key split ZIP codes around their location reaching approximately 15,000 households per mailing
- Mail in rotating areas with households who have a high likelihood to use dental services
- Created an attractive ad using a Targeted Insert to drive new patients.
New patients averaged across all mailings
Generated in new revenue per year
Gained in sales for every $1 spent on shared mail
Dental Practice – Building Business for Struggling Locations
A regional dental practice needed a cost-effective solution to grow business and encourage repeat visits for 6 locations.
- Leveraged frequency by mailing 19 in-home dates over an 11-month period among all 6 locations
- Targeted specific ZIP codes around locations to drive business
- Mailed a high visibility, high readership Impact Postcard to approximately 79,000 households offering a $69 new patient exam
new patients after the first in-home date
completely booked all new patients after 3rd in-home date
Dental Practice – Creating Awareness to Drive New Business
A local dental practice wanted a cost-effective tool to create awareness and drive business to a new location scheduled to open in a few months.
- Targeted specific ZIP codes around the new location with a high-visibility Impact Postcard reaching approximately 16,500 households
- Included strong offers such as “$29 teeth whitening”
new patients per month from each mailing